In these current times when weight gain problems are taken very seriously, weight loss methods have the coast. There are several, and some of them have been successful. This is particularly the case with the HerbaLife diet. What is the HerbaLife diet? Where did he come from? What does it consist of? What are its main strengths? Does it have any drawbacks? What’s the cost? These are all questions that it is natural to ask yourself before deciding to choose the HerbaLife diet. Let’s find out together the answers to these questions.
Introducing the “HerbaLife” concept and its diet
HerbaLife was founded in the United States in 1980 by Mark Hughes. A few years later, the company generated $2 million in sales. Branches were then opened in other countries such as Canada. In France, it was not until 1990 that the creation of “Herbalife International France” was created.
The HerbaLife diet aims to help users lose weight or better control it. To do this, it relies on the use of natural elements and the ingestion of dietary supplements. The HerbaLife diet is done in several stages. The first is where the user will substitute two of his meals by consuming a drink and dietary supplements. As far as the drink is concerned, it is often a shake to which must be added a “HerbaLife” powder. Dietary supplements come in tablet form. In addition, between the three meals, the HerbaLife diet also requires the consumption of “snacks” (which are also HerbaLife products).
The benefits of the HerbaLife diet
The success of this scheme can be explained by its various strengths:
- HerbaLife components are easy to adopt and use. This is the case with HerbaLife nutritional powders.
- This diet’s products generally taste good in the mouth,especially when combined with other foods.
- The products made by HerbaLife as part of its diet are recognized by many as being of good quality.
- The HerbaLife diet is not just about losing weight. It can be used to maintain its ideal weight, gain muscles and/or weight,refuel in the sports setting.
- The HerbaLife diet replaces only two out of three meals. The composition of the third meal is therefore left to the discretion of the user, even if this meal must be contained mainly vegetables.
- After adopting the HerbaLife diet for a f
- Few weeks, we gradually lose bad eating habits such as: fast foods, sandwiches, sodas, sweets, things we eat, alcohol, etc.
Herbalife slimming program: protein cocktails, tea, tablets
Weight Control Program Weight Management Program, or as it is called, Herbalife’s Weight Loss Program – Includes an individual meal plan with Herbalife nutritional supplements based on a very popular Western cell nutrition technology.
The company’s experts say that complete nutrition of cells, from which all body tissues are made, is only possible with special food additives. On the one hand, this reduces caloric intake and on the other hand provides the body with all the vitamins, micro and macro elements necessary for good health, which act as activators of cellular functioning.
Herbalife’s basic program for weight loss may include:
- Formula 1 protein formula (Nutrient Mix for Healthy Meals);
- Formula 2 tablets (multivitamin formula 2 complex) with a set of vitamins and minerals;
- Formula 3 capsules (formula 3 cell activator) with a-lipoic acid;
- Total Control tablets with tea extracts and caffeine (to boost metabolism and provide a feeling of good mood).
Doctors draw your attention to the fact that these statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and Herbalife products – biologically active foods and additives – are not intended to treat or prevent disease.
Herbalife Weight Loss Products
Gerbalayf Slimming Cocktails Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix (14 varieties different flavors) declared as healthy – nutritious and balanced foods, including two dozen essential vitamins and minerals. In each serving, 9 g of protein and fiber, which helps to “manage body weight” and “maintain the function of metabolism”.
The downsides of the HerbaLife diet
While it is true that it has been praised, the HerbaLife diet unfortunately has some drawbacks that should be known before any decision is made.
The main drawback is its expensive cost. You have to pay between 90 and 150 euros a month at the beginning. The bill can then get heavier when you start consuming different HerbaLife products. In addition, weight loss is not seen until a few weeks later. This plan is therefore not available to all scholarships.
The second weakness is the weariness that can be consumed at all times of nutritional powders and dietary supplements, even if we make associations with other foods.
And finally, the last drawback is the incompetence and dishonesty of some distributors who are willing to tell anything to sell HerbaLife products.
What is the content of the Herbalife diet?
We have shared the benefits of this method dedicated to food rebalancing, so it is time to dwell a little more on the content of this Herbalife diet since it is also responsible for the success and positive feedback from customers.
- These are meal replacements that are received, they provide you with all the nutrients necessary for your daily life.
- Portions are calculated to promote weight loss without causing an unbearable hunger sensation.
- Protein bars are also offered to improve weight loss, as proteins are important and more easily burn calories.
- Supplements also contain fibre to make digestion more enjoyable.
- Customers tend to order Herbalife massively because it contains all the nutrients and is suitable for a gluten-free and vegan diet.
There are many diets on the Internet, but some quickly lose their fame through testing, which is not the case with Herbalife products since they are designed to bring you all the benefits of a diet without causing this unpleasant frustration. The latter is often the cause of failures and this sharp loss of motivation.
How does it work?
To start following the Herbalife diet, just a few simple steps.
Step 1: Connect with an independent Herbalife distributor
As Herbalife is a multi-level marketing company, their products are only available for purchase through independent Herbalife distributors. You can connect with a distributor directly on Herbalife’s website or through personal connections if you know a certified retailer.
Step 2: Choose your weight
loss program The next step is to choose the Herbalife weight loss program that’s right for you. You can choose from three versions:
Quickstart program: Includes meal replacement shakes, a powdered tea drink, a multivitamin/mineral (MVM) and a metabolism booster.
Advanced program: Includes the entire Quickstart program, plus two other supplements to increase energy and reduce water retention.
The Ultimate Program: Includes everything from the advanced program, plus two additional supplements for blood glucose management and digestion.
The price of these programs ranges from about $150 to $275 per month.
Step 3: Starting the Herbalife Diet Following the Herbalife Diet is relatively easy.
Simply replace two meals a day with Herbalife milkshakes and take the supplements that accompany the program you purchased. There are no dietary restrictions on the Herbalife diet, but it is generally advisable to drink plenty of water and eat small frequent meals and snacks that include lots of fruits and vegetables. There are no official recommendations on the duration of your Herbalife diet, but most people continue until they reach their weight loss goal. To start the Herbalife program, just connect with a Herbalife distributor, buy the program of your choice and start consuming milkshakes and supplements.